Sunday 21 December 2008

Envy


While out on a regular trip to pick up this weeks comics, I noticed a real life model in the window of a lingerie shop, and I wasn't the only one. A man in front of me noticed and look at her while his wife, who was... to put it nicely.... short and stout, obviously did not approve. She gave the model one look and then turned her head and whispered “Slag” as she walked her husband away. Thinking she had gotten away with it made it all the more funnier, but with her build I wasn't going to be the one to say anything to her. But I'm sure what she meant to say was, “why can't I ever look that good?” and could then proceed to call the young lady a slag. Not that I approve of or agree with her.

Now as I haven't had anything to write about for a while I've decided the best way to sort this is by choosing a theme. My theme will be the seven sins. Today's entry obviously centered on Envy. One down six to go.

No comments: