Tuesday 23 December 2008

Wrath


I've had my Xbox 360 for over a year now, and have been a very loyal Xboxer since I got it. Showing and convincing others of it superiority over Nintendo Wii and PS3 especially, which didn't seem hard as from what I can see it is a superior console. Ok, so Microsoft backed the wrong format but that's only one aspect where it does not surpass PS3, but on the whole, the controllers, the game quality and choice have and are still all better than the alternatives. And until this day I believed I was safe from the dreaded “Red Rings of Death” but I was sorely mistaken. After hearing that not one, not two, but three of my fellow Xboxers had experienced some problems with their own console, I began to fear a bit for my Xbox's safety. But I thought it would never happen to me, but it did. And it couldn't have happened at a worse time, over fucking Christmas. When I have more time and games to play is when my Xbox decides it's time to break down. Not only that but over the holidays I will not be able to fix it as everything will be closed, including the couriers and help lines. So instead I've emailed them, and now lie in wait of their response. All I can do is rant about how much this has pissed me off. Fucking Microsoft!!

I never thought I'd say this but this may just be the tipping point that leads me back to Sony. Come the January sales PS3 will most likely have some good deals one and if I've got nothing to play I might just have to get one. That'll be my revenge for Xbox fucking me over like that.

No comments: