Wednesday 12 November 2008

Brightest Day and Blackest Night....

Welcome and thank you for visiting my new blog. I had one previous to this but after about a year of no posts I felt it was time to start fresh. The blog I had before was just about reviewing movies & TV shows and although I enjoyed writing it, it seemed to be lacking something so this time I will still have some reviews it will mostly be my random ramblings or things that've happened to me during the week.
Hope you like it and continue to read.


Oh and if you didn't get the reference in the title, it's from the Green Lantern Oath
"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!"
And if you don't know who Green Lantern is then...well there's nothing I can do to help you now.

No comments: